Monday, November 29, 2010

All About Being A Jaguar

Spain Park High School, 4700 Jaguar Drive, Hoover, AL 35242
MASCOT: JAGUAR

ALMA MATER:
Spain Park Jags, we celebrate, a place we hold so dear
This our Alma Mater, Spain Park we sing and cheer
Ever Faithful, Ever Loyal, as the years pass through
May we ever love the Jaguar Blue,
To Spain Park be true!

Here is my schedule for my 9th grade year!

1st Period: Algebra I-Selle
2nd Period: World History-Smith
3rd Period: Biology-Millard
4th Period: HS101/Buisiness Tech-Tucker
5th Period: English 9-Carter
6th Period: Physical Education-Dill
7th Period- Art I/Mixed Media-Childers


I love being a Jag because it shows my power to learn and how I can be a smart person and not be boring. I can show my true colors and be who and what I want to be and show the world that I am a Spain Park Jag and I am ready to be challenged!!!!

GO JAGS!!

1 comment:

  1. Very informative Roderick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete